New music video we love



One of my favorite films from recent years is Martha Marcy May Marlene, which if you have not yet seen, I highly recommend.  So when I saw on Indiewire that the director of that film, Sean Durkin, just came out with a music video for Sharon Van Etten's song "Your Love Is Killing Me," I was really excited to see it. The result is pretty fantastic. Carla Juri, the woman in the video, just came out in Wetlands, which I haven't seen yet (and to be honest, doesn't appeal to me), but if the video above is any indicator, she's definitely a star to watch.

If you like Sean Durkin's work, then you'll be excited to hear that he is slated to direct the film version of Little House on the Prairie. Should be interesting!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger