Fall Vibes


New York is really showing off its fall vibes this week, with some cloudy skies, rain and an overall chill in the air. Maybe it's because the season is really just starting, or has been somewhat mild, but I'm really feeling it. So yesterday I gathered all my seasonal veggies and made this roast, as seen above. It's mostly just butternut squash, beets, multicolored carrots and red onion tossed with a healthy serving of olive oil, pepper and pink himalayan salt. It's time consuming to peel and chop all the veggies, but the results are worth it. Plus, I like catching up on my podcasts while I cook.

Speaking of podcasts, I have become obsessed with SERIAL, from the producers of This American Life. Have you guys heard it yet? I highly recommend.

Well, it's Friday so hooray for that. Any fun plans this weekend? I have some craft projects I want to work on and then brunch with an old friend. Kinda low key and nothing major planned, which sounds pretty nice. How about you?

And now for some fun links for your weekend reading! Enjoy :)

This is why I stopped following you on Instagram. (via Swiss-Miss, via Chris Glass.) 

Cauliflower cheese, yes please! 

Design*Sponge pays tribute to Wednesday Addams and it's to die for. 

When women become men at Wellesley. 

This 13-year-old girl is my hero. 

I could live here

For Love and Lemons makes some really pretty underthings

Impressive pumpkins

All dresses should have pockets. I want this one

Sounds from space! Via The Atlantic

I bet this will be really good

Have a dreamy weekend, friends!






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger