Fall and Winter Dresses from Mary Meyer

Wednesday Dress 
MM Sweater Dress
Sweater Biggie 
Kara Dress

New York is getting chillier everyday and you know what that means? Time for new clothes! How perfect are these fall dresses from Mary Meyer? If you know me at all, you know my signature look is red lips and lots of black clothing. So when I saw this new collection, I was just so happy I could burst. Dresses + tights + winter = my favorite thing.

Also, heads up! They are having a pretty great sale right now.

What do you guys think? Would you wear these dresses?

1 comments:

Elaine W. Eaton :

Perfect fall and winter dress collection from mary meyer, really appreciable. This dress are looking so wonderful with this look and fashion, I love your trend. The Color patterns and designs are different and unique.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger