Seattle Home.


This adorable house I saw on Design Sponge features the home of jewelry designer couple Leah Lawrence and Billy Bartels of Baleen, who live in Seattle (one of my favorite cities!) What caught my eye about their home is this very cool looking hanging bag and coat rack. I would be tempted to try it! I think it adds a dash of personality to what can usually be cast off as a bleh hallway, don't you think? Might try. Just might. 

Also, I thought this note was super sweet. Rings close to home:)


(Images and story collected from Design Sponge)

2 comments:

Lisa :

That is SUCH a sweet quote. And I'm a total fan of the hanging branch coat-rack!!

Laura Bear :

LOVING that coat rack idea. I have a piece of drift wood with hooks in it, but this is such a bigger and better idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger