Wishlist: Janus Films DVD Box Set



Photo featuring box set via Design Sponge
Recently Lisa emailed Karina and me for our recommendations on films to watch. So I sent her my ever growing films-to-watch list (I keep it on Evernote; Evernote is awesome, but that's another post :).

Now I've just come across a drool-worthy DVD box set which surely would satiate hers or anyone's important films-to-watch appetite. Behold Essential Art House: 50 Years of Janus Films. This handsome box set contains 50 DVDs and cool (okay, kinda nerdy) bonus items like original notes on every film, plus a beautiful hard covered coffee table book on the history of the distribution film Janus Films. It's pricey, but your artistic thirst will thank you.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger