Have a dreamy weekend!

Paradise via Aubrey Road
Today is January 18th. How is everyone doing on their new year's resolutions? :) I didn't really make any resolutions this year except exercise more (hello, Equinox!), eat healthier (kale juice, anyone?) and to be more grateful. (Ok, I guess I did make resolutions.) I think its so easy to get caught up in the wanting-more track of life, and I think that's okay, but sometimes it's nice just to reflect on your present situation and find things you are grateful for. Know what I mean? Do you guys take the time to be grateful? I'm gonna try it. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

On that note, I am grateful for my family, friends and that it's a long weekend!!!! Have a great one, lovely people!

And here are a few fun links for your Friday...

----------------

The benefits of gratitude and your guide to self-help for 2013 :)

Did you guys catch the cutest video ever this week? (Seriously, it's cute.)

15 Awesomely healthy cookbooks

Tina Fey handing out Twitter licenses - yes please!

Cleaning vintage hardware. If you live in an old apt good to know!

10 Beautiful Kitchens

Cute snapshot of a 54 year old marriage. Reminds me of our marriage series from last year.

The 46 Places to Go in 2013 and What to Wear When Visiting

Have Netflix? I highly recommend watching this great documentary.

1 comments:

Miss Amy :

Thank you so much for the link to 46 Places to Go in 2013! this is exactly the kind of article I love reading... I add these places to my mental dream board. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger