Happy New Year!

 
Happy New Year!
 
I'm officially back to the grind and super amped to start the year off right with a few easy and realistic resolutions. One of them is to start eating a better breakfast. Usually I wake up around 6:30 or 7'ish and sluggishly work my way to the coffee machine. Once I hit the on button, I hop into the shower and it's auto pilot from there. Eventually I down my coffee and eat something light. But truthfully, I don't ever eat a big breakfast that early in the morning. I just haven't made it a habit and hunger doesn't really kick in until afternoon. And from what a former trainer I worked with told me, breakfast is the time you want to go big. So I've decided that I'm going to incorporate juices into my breakfast routine. Juices can be filling and also incredibly nutritous. And I think it would be fun to get creative with them. I did a little research and found a list of tasty looking juice ideas on Williams-Sonoma (random, I know!) I'm going grocery shopping after work and plan on making minty berry juice with a little spirulina and maybe some whey. Any other suggestions? Would love to know!
 
Also on my resolutions list: write and read more (just started this book, a gift from Charlie:), take a fun class, have some last-minute adventures, cook something really hard, and pay off my student loans! Ergh, we'll see about the last one.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

DREAMING OF PALM TREES All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger